Wednesday, February 9, 2011

No longer half finished

Last night, I finished a bunch of cards that had been challenging me.  It was a great feeling.

I'd coloured the dragonfly and spiral a while ago and challenged myself to use more pink.  These came together and I'm pretty happy with the result.  The green offsets the pink well.


I've been hoarding this cherry blossom paper for a long time.  It came in a mixed pack of odds and ends of Japanese origami paper and was definitely the treasure in the pack.  Since I saw my first cherry blossoms of the year this week, it seemed appropriate to use it now.


  I love this Local King Rubber stamp set.  I kept thinking this card needed more, but I'm glad I stopped when I didn.

And again, I was challenging myself to use pink.  I stamped the floral image first (thanks again, Local King).  Then I remembered the ribbon - and used my new border punch (EK) - and it all came together.
 This was a very productive week for me and my paper play!

Jo

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous (of course!). Love, love, love that flowery paper. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

    ReplyDelete