Monday, April 11, 2011

Simple and white

Last week I seemed focused on very simple cards on a white background.  One of the reasons I was focused on super simple cards this week is because I had a request for a friend for a whole set of cards.  I was super flattered and I hope she'll like some of these.  Next up, much more complicated ones to balance them out.

I made these first two at my friend Glenda's place at our semi-weekly craft night.  I like the balance on these cards.

 I then moved onto using some stickers from my favorite store - The Dollar Giant. 


I made one more, but must have forgotten to take a photo.  They're OK, but nothing to write home about. ;)



I also had a set of really pretty rub-ons from the Dollar Giant that I've been hoarding.  I thought I'd give them a try on a couple of cards.  I haven't used rub-ons before but it was super easy!

Cheers,
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment